Definition of "Editions"
- "Limited Edition" - A photographic fine art print, limited to a maximum edition run of 50 across all sizes. Each limited edition print is inspected, hand signed and marked with the edition type and number by Emma Kreiner. Printed on Hahnemühle Photo's finest paper.
- Standard production and delivery times are 3-5 weeks from the point of order, although we will always endeavour to reduce this where possible.
- If no one is available at the shipping address to take delivery. We will arrange with our carrier to redeliver the item. Otherwise it will be up to you to collect from the depot described on the delivery notice.
- Any order which has been damaged prior to delivery, where you have informed us within 24 hours of the delivery attempt, will be replaced by us free of charge with a duplicate copy of the same print as ordered.
- Any damage caused after successful delivery is the responsibility of the customer, and any replacements will be provided subject to payment for the current print price on the website.
Customs, Excise Duties & Import Taxes
- All prints are produced and shipped from Toronto, Canada.
- As a responsible international seller, we are legally bound to provide information the relevant import and export authorities when shipping prints to countries outside of Canada.
- We will ensure, where appropriate, that the value stated for the purposes of import and export to the country of delivery is accurate and correct, reflecting the actual material replacement cost of the order.
- The payment of any import customs charges, duties and taxes, whether local or international, are the responsibility of the customer.
Print Guarantee & Warranty
- All prints are provided with a guarantee against colour degradation and fading, limited in time to the lifetime of the original purchaser.
- This guarantee means that we will provide you with replacement print of the same size, specification and image where the visible colour content has deteriorated, subject to the following conditions:
- The print(s) must have been stored and displayed out of any form of direct sunlight during its entire lifetime.
- The print(s) must have been protected behind a material capable of removing at least 95% of all Ultra-Violet wavelengths of light during its entire lifetime.
- The print(s) have not been subjected to any temperature below 0°C or above 30°C during its entire lifetime.
- To invoke the guaranteed replacement warranty, a claim should be sent by you to us in writing, detailing the specifics of the damage caused by fading, including photographs of the print(s) in question.
- All prints will be delivered in lay-flat packaging. You hold sole responsibility for framing or mounting your print(s).